DeViLz

cs go
To All CS GO players out there...

8 posts in this topic

Hello again guys....

This is to all Counter-Strike : Global Offensive players out there....

I just wanted tips on how to play multiplayer "effectively"...

Any help would be helpful...

:ghostonion::embarrassed1onion:

I don't play CS:GO much but I've reached gold nova 3 in 10 games, so I'm not a silver scrub either.

Play, play and play more. It'll help you get used to your mouse, keyboard and maps; get used to all competitive maps. It'll also improve your weapons burst control, spread control and crosshair placement, you don't have to learn each and every weapon, just pick one as your favorite and master it.

The other stuff I've learned were from guides so read guides on good flashes and smokes, learn to peek corners properly and pre aim (Idk what they call it).

DonMeow and DeViLz like this

3 hours ago, Achtelnote said:

I don't play CS:GO much but I've reached gold nova 3 in 10 games, so I'm not a silver scrub either.

Play, play and play more. It'll help you get used to your mouse, keyboard and maps; get used to all competitive maps. It'll also improve your weapons burst control, spread control and crosshair placement, you don't have to learn each and every weapon, just pick one as your favorite and master it.

The other stuff I've learned were from guides so read guides on good flashes and smokes, learn to peek corners properly and pre aim (Idk what they call it).

Can you guide me to those guides please??

On ١٤‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٥ ٧:٠٣:٣٢, DeViLz said:

Hello again guys....

This is to all Counter-Strike : Global Offensive players out there....

I just wanted tips on how to play multiplayer "effectively"...

Any help would be helpful...

:ghostonion::embarrassed1onion:

am not a CS:GO player but I was a CS source cat only in ( lan with alot of friends :p > steam cause lag op ) 

my only advice is try all weapons tell you find that weapon that you will fall in love with then just practice on it and on tactics and yea dont count on team that much unless you had a group of friends to team up with a legendary tactical plan meow ( am innocent cat ) then when you find the tactic you are used to master and the weapon that you love you will be unstopable !!! meoow 

DeViLz likes this

On 12/17/2015, 1:53:59, DonMeow said:

am not a CS:GO player but I was a CS source cat only in ( lan with alot of friends :p > steam cause lag op ) 

my only advice is try all weapons tell you find that weapon that you will fall in love with then just practice on it and on tactics and yea dont count on team that much unless you had a group of friends to team up with a legendary tactical plan meow ( am innocent cat ) then when you find the tactic you are used to master and the weapon that you love you will be unstopable !!! meoow 

Haha!! thanks...