Sign in to follow this  
Eururiutao

Review: BUYING and OPEN Samsung S6 Edge

mp16916111_1432875313673_3.jpeg

A photo of opening first~~

So I was planning to get a new phone, but s7 is too expensive, so I decide to buy a s6. While I was checking out which shopping website is better and cheaper. I discoverd [BANANA]. Which is A LOT CHEAPER THAN CANADA. Therefore, I found a [BANANA] agent, called [BANANA-NANA]. So, in total, it took about two weeks to ship to Canada. 

gDmSa6D.png.71a3b176ef05d78b630f17e02759

This is their logo. Anyway, back to the topic!!!!!!!

mp16916111_1432875313673_4.jpeg

Took a while to actually open this

mp16916111_1432875313673_5.jpeg

So, it took about 1 hour to charge to battery to 100% from 20%. To be honest. the front looks awsome, but the back....huh.....I will say it's just ok.

In the end, the phone is great, also, the shipment service is good as well. PLZ forgive me the advertisment for them that im gonna do again. www.[BANANA].com   this is because i love the phone!!!!!

mp16916111_1432875313673_12.jpeg

I am tell you, youbuy not good, 100% correct. 

I buy used one tablet one time and I get bad condition. So bad, I am never buy youyub again. Last time I am buy Lenovo Y50 in Ebay.com I am get what I want every time. Ebay.com very good. Also you are not see me spam in here tell everyone I buy ebay.com, y u go and spam everyone u buy youbuy.com? I am report you 9 time on different account. You get BAN.

On 3/9/2016, 8:58:15, Eururiutao said:

mp16916111_1432875313673_3.jpeg

A photo of opening first~~

So I was planning to get a new phone, but s7 is too expensive, so I decide to buy a s6. While I was checking out which shopping website is better and cheaper. I discoverd [BANANA]. Which is A LOT CHEAPER THAN CANADA. Therefore, I found a [BANANA] agent, called [BANANA-NANA]. So, in total, it took about two weeks to ship to Canada. 

gDmSa6D.png.71a3b176ef05d78b630f17e02759

This is their logo. Anyway, back to the topic!!!!!!!

mp16916111_1432875313673_4.jpeg

Took a while to actually open this

mp16916111_1432875313673_5.jpeg

So, it took about 1 hour to charge to battery to 100% from 20%. To be honest. the front looks awsome, but the back....huh.....I will say it's just ok.

In the end, the phone is great, also, the shipment service is good as well. PLZ forgive me the advertisment for them that im gonna do again. www.[BANANA].com   this is because i love the phone!!!!!

mp16916111_1432875313673_12.jpeg

its a nice phone indeed Grats nya nya 

but from now i must tell u dont do the same mistake i did with my edge + and get a heavy armored case for it and screen protector 

cause i had the samsung lazy flap case and it fell from me once from highet of 1m and screen broke a little bit from up lift but now am stuck with the penality of touch dont work in the down side of the screen " where u type " and so i cant type any thing in it >.> :,c while if it got heated the whole touch system stop working >.>

well gladly i got some insurnce on it so gonna fix it soon :D

14 hours ago, DonMeow said:

its a nice phone indeed Grats nya nya 

but from now i must tell u dont do the same mistake i did with my edge + and get a heavy armored case for it and screen protector 

cause i had the samsung lazy flap case and it fell from me once from highet of 1m and screen broke a little bit from up lift but now am stuck with the penality of touch dont work in the down side of the screen " where u type " and so i cant type any thing in it >.> :,c while if it got heated the whole touch system stop working >.>

well gladly i got some insurnce on it so gonna fix it soon :D

Dude, that's a bot.. He's just advertising ubuy

12 hours ago, Achtelnote said:

Dude, that's a bot.. He's just advertising ubuy

i know but still its advice i want to share even if bot it still and S6 edge >.>

trust it feel bad T_T and it didnt live more than 2 moths T_T

and ya about the bot thing they are getting wierder with there bost its not the 1st and wont be the last T_T 

On 3/22/2016, 3:53:05, Salue said:

I was so convinced I was like WTH what is a banana :P 

he is not a bot :P he is a human doing all of his work manually, getting bots to do posts like that is hard :P especially here 

but it still considered a humanoid bot since its doing the same spam ad porpuse xD