Sign in to follow this  
kbobbrown

2 monitors to match benq3501? suggestions

Okay I have a Benq 3501 curved monitor, and I want to add two side monitors for elite dangerous an other sims. my question is what would be 2 side monitors that would look good with my Benq 3501 as in size an resolution? I was thinking 2 27 inch or something, but I don't know if the height difference will look bad? what do you guys think, will 2 flat monitors work fine or should I go with 2 more curved monitors, an what size will work best

if I did not put this in the best place please let me know where to put it?

I'm not a fan of curved monitors (although I haven't really played around with one much) but I'd suggest getting the same monitors or ones that's the same in resolution and size so you don't have troubles with your general user experience and gaming experience.

On 7/8/2017 at 9:12 PM, kbobbrown said:

Okay I have a Benq 3501 curved monitor, and I want to add two side monitors for elite dangerous an other sims. my question is what would be 2 side monitors that would look good with my Benq 3501 as in size an resolution? I was thinking 2 27 inch or something, but I don't know if the height difference will look bad? what do you guys think, will 2 flat monitors work fine or should I go with 2 more curved monitors, an what size will work best

if I did not put this in the best place please let me know where to put it?

As @FreakOrama suggested it's better to get the same screens so screen realstate will be the same and the height difference/colors..etc of many things will not change in your eyes. but if you still want to go with other screens like flat monitors I suggest these: https://www.amazon.com/LG-25UM58-P-25-Inch-21-UltraWide/dp/B01BV1XB2K/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500538126&sr=1-2&keywords=2k+monitor

It might work with your screen setup, but again try to get the same screen.

Good luck:prinnycheer: